Offering Exclusive minigames system like famous server

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Samuel81, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Samuel81

Samuel81 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Example Plugins : https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...real-game-queue-system-and-gun-support.55468/

Offering automatic arena handler that allow you to create a minigame system that close to real game system. It use queue to handle player, upon minimum player to start arena is reached, system will automatically load temporary arena that delete after the game end. It can handle bungee automatically without using database. As far as i know, there is no system like this and it will make your minigame automated. It can handle unlimited running arena at the same time, both with bungee or not. If you're interested, please pm me on Discord samuel81#6653.

NOTE :
    The system use complex algorithm, the price will be 200$ minimum. I can implemented it for free after you buy the system. And i sell whole source code of my MC-BattleGrounds plugin aswell as the selling right on both spigotmc and mc-market, i sell them for 450$. Feel free to send me a message. I sell my whole assets because im now on college so i dont have many time to maintenence it. The most important things is, this system will grant you system like huge server such as Hypi*el. And say goodbye to full arena / rollbacked arena that average minigames will give u!!!

Example diagram of this system
    Untitled Diagram (1).png