Complete Free custom plugins

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Marijuana, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Marijuana

Marijuana Diamond
    DIAMOND BUSINESS Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +5
    Hey guys i recently made this business account with permission from BuildBlox and i am here to say i will be coding free custom plugins for Ratings/Voucher! The plugins won't be huge ones(gamemodes) but i will code most plugins! PM me

Sorry for short post i just didn't know what to say!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Driveout

Driveout Trader
    BANNED

Minecraft Accounts: Driveout enforceing
    Ratings:
    +14
    Vouch Doing Good Stuff for Free :")
    Banned Reason: Scamming (https://mctrades.org/threads/driveout-dispute.1569/) Ban Ends: Never

3. Marijuana

Marijuana Diamond

Ratings:
    +5
    Do you wan't a plugin?

4. Nahid

Nahid Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +4
    Will it be exclusive and src provided?

5. Marijuana

Marijuana Diamond

Ratings:
    +5
    It will exclusive and the src will probs be included even tho you could get it anyway

6. Ocvc

Ocvc Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +11
    Skript? And if you are using skript would I be able to use it on a minehut server?

7. Marijuana

Marijuana Diamond

Ratings:
    +5
    I use java

8. Ocvc

Ocvc Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +11
    Oh ok, do you think you could make a plugin that fakes watchdog or something? basicly it does the "we have banned tons of players" thing in chat and please add a system that lets me que bans up so I can let them all be banned in a wave say every week.

If you do make this please make a separt command for adding bans to the queue and strait away baning said player, and can you make the announcement like this,
    [​IMG]

and if possible please actually make it a anti cheat not just a fancy fake watchdog xD

P.S. automatically catching and banning isn't what I need the anti cheat part for. I want to get notifications when ppl are possibly cheating, again if you do do it try make catching stuff like auto clickers and over stuff NCP and over free anticheats don't always do well with.
    PLEASE (again if you do make the plugin) make the notifications understandable not jumbled stuff that no one apart from you the maker of the plugin would understand. Oh and please don't name it "watchDog" maybe make that customizable?

9. AFKForLife

AFKForLife Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    #9 AFKForLife, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    I tried to start a conversation with you about this, but I guess you didn't get it so I'll say it here. I want a plugin that works with litebans so that only the mod who banned someone can unban someone unless they had a specific permission node. Is there any way you could do this?

10. Marijuana

Marijuana Diamond

Ratings:
    +5
    I talked to the guy who was part of making litebans a while ago and he told me it cant be done using that plugin (Other then them doing it in their code)

11. iShartBusiness

iShartBusiness Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Zuja_
    Ratings:
    +4
    LOL YOURE ASKING FOR A CUSTOM ANTICHEAT FOR FREE.

12. Ocvc

Ocvc Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +11
    Read it again, I said that I didn't mind if he didn't add the anti cheat I just want the fake watch dog ;)

13. AFKForLife

AFKForLife Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Aww. That's a shame.

14. Joejerino

Joejerino Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey could i please request some kind of ban system where it scans a person's IP and if they have more than a set number of banned accounts from that IP, they get an IP ban. I really need one of those for my server so i can hook it up with my anticheat!

15. kiingzly

kiingzly Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +3
    Heyo! DM me about this

16. Joejerino

Joejerino Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    whats ur discord

17. kiingzly

kiingzly Dedicated Trader