Complete Front end web design

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by ItsIcyB, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. ItsIcyB

ItsIcyB Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello MCTrades,

I'm here to offer my Web Design services. This means that I deal with front end only, which is anything you see on a website. As I only do front end, features such as login forms, and other data collection features I'm unfortunately not able to do.

However, I'm able to complete other services such as Portal Pages. I believe I'm able to offer cheap, but HQ web design. I will be submitting some non-exclusive Portal Pages to the resources section soon, but I'm able to create hand-crafted pages suited to your needs.

Pricing

Pricing will start at $5 (for example a Portal Page), although this will depend on complexity and exclusivity. Multiple pages will cost more and depend on time taken.

Vouch Copies

I appreciate I'm new on this Forum, therefore unlikely to be trusted readily. I am offering 3 vouch copies to anyone who requests it. I would appreciate if these are a maximum of 1 page. I will also add my branding to them, but this can be removed if requested.

(0/3)

Website

https://IcyDev.org (Under development)

Portfolio

Portfolio will be uploaded here, although most up to date will be available on my website when it is complete

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I will be updating the info on this thread, as well as getting a thread design soon.