Complete Hiring Sales Reps!! | High pay! | Ignite Studios

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by IgniteStudios, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. IgniteStudios

IgniteStudios Active Trader
    BUSINESS Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Ignite Studio!
    We are an ambitious Minecraft studio ranging in a number of services, from Development to GFX and design. We try to handle every commission with professionally, satisfactory, Agility and Flexibility. We don't stop until that client walks out of our client zone with pure satisfaction, from the product we have created.

We are on a mass recruitment of sales representatives, They have to be able to keep professionalism within their conversation, and sell products within our company. They will have to be active, and direct time in an efficient manner, to complete their job, Representing the ignite studios company

Sales representatives receive 10% of the commission they bring in to our company, That's a high number compared to competing companies.

If you are interested in becoming a sales rep under the trademark Ignite Studios, please PM me on discord as soon as possible @ oSuchAG0D#9219.

We look forward to working with you!

~The ignite management team

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. iMeepah

iMeepah Active Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Surrenders
    Ratings:
    +50
    added on discord
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #5443 (Dank) - Dispute #7344 Ban Ends: Never

3. IgniteStudios

IgniteStudios Active Trader
    BUSINESS Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    What is your discord?, I didn't seem to get it

4. Artsy

Artsy Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: PickWeed
    Ratings:
    +15
    This is not that of a 'high pay', but I am interested in the job. I will send you a PM in a second.

5. iMeepah

iMeepah Active Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Surrenders
    Ratings:
    +50
    massive vouch for these guys and the makers
    poliswag - bobst3r is making mine right now
    I recommend buying from these guys
    and oSuchAG0D
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #5443 (Dank) - Dispute #7344 Ban Ends: Never

6. Remnicore

Remnicore Average Consumer
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +162
    I think it's worth noting that this company doesn't generate much revenue, which means anybody working for it won't be making much. This wasn't worth my time, so I'm not sure if it'll be worth everybody else's. Just thought I'd share this.

• Like Like x 1