Hosting; An Opportunity

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by PhoenixGoddess, Apr 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. PhoenixGoddess

PhoenixGoddess Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello! My name is Sarah I'm 16 years old and Im from Ireland. I recently got a really cool idea for a big group project, and I need you to help me. I've been told be a few people online, over the 6 years I've been on playing video games that its always a great start to have a community behind you. It's truly life changing if you do.

So basically I want to start up a host, but not just any host. The management team will consist of 6 people (give or take a few). Before you say, ' its probably someone just wanting a few quid profit as a summer job.' It is not a summer job,
    1. Since it isnt Summer.
    2. Its never summer in Ireland.
    3. I'm not that Kind of person.

This host will have everything you need, (once we get up and running... I have connections) Dedicated Servers, VPS, Game Hosting, Teamspeak, etc. etc. You get my point. I'm wanting the host to have a few options for every type of game - like Premium, Average, Budget (etc.) So the clients have an option to do what they plead with what they have paid for. So they can explore their service.

If the 6 Members (give or take) could give in around $20 a month towards the Host and the Business , we would be laughing! I know it isn't an outrageous amount. But its a start on something that people would like!

If you are anyway interested in this Project I maybe starting please Message me on discord, or reply to this Thread. Thanks !
    Discord; TheKoalaNamedSkittles#8958

2. bank

bank inactive
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +73
    What would make you different to other hosts out there?

Do you plan on expanding out into any other market areas?

3. Acrobat

Acrobat Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    My guess her idea died along with this post. Seems like another summer host idea that didn’t pan out.

• Agree Agree x 1