If we're going with rainbow names why not...

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by ⚡ zDrakon ⚡, Jan 12, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. ⚡ zDrakon ⚡

⚡ zDrakon ⚡ dev.mclist.org Looking for investors!
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +22
    Make a perk to Emerald to allow people to customize a sequence of colors in their names and let them animate it themselves. This could make emerald's price rise significantly and bring attraction to the site of users who want flashy usernames :p

Let normal users hve the option to disable flashy animated usernames to be seen.

2. remibarna

remibarna Professional Asshole
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: remibarna
    Ratings:
    +173
    This feature may make color names useless then.

3. ⚡ zDrakon ⚡

EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +22
    Which is why its an emerald feature.

4. remibarna

EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +173
    Ehh, I don't really like that. Because you have to also think about BuildBlox perspective, he probably wants or likes it more if people would buy the colors then emerald having the feature of all the colors.

I do really think emerald should have more perks that's why I didn't buy it yet. I'll be waiting for other cooler things that would be added that would be worth $15 but I just don't see this being a feature. But I'm still on the edge side or liking this. It's a nice idea though.

5. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    What I would like is to give all name colors (and possibly custom ones too!) to Emerald users for free. Unfortunately, if I allowed users to define the gradient for the rainbow, my eyes are gonna hurt.

6. ⚡ zDrakon ⚡

EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +22
    Again, have the option to disable animated things or have the ad styler style other usernames correctly to what you want. Emerald should be all about personalization as its clear we dont have the budget to get custom addons that help MCT stand out from any other marketplace forum in terms of utility features.

7. remibarna

EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +173
    I do agree, it is time to be different and more unique then other forums.

But some users may make the most dumbest colors like all black or look like they're banned on suspended. Etc.

8. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    Declining this because my eyes are gonna hurt if we allow custom colors.

Suggestion closed.