Suggestion Improve the suggestion/bug report format

Discussion in 'Pending Suggestions' started by Denial, Mar 22, 2019.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Denial

Denial Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +7
    Improve the suggestion/bug report format

Change the suggestion/bug report format. Some minor changes to the UI may also be necessary alongside the change.

I noticed that the suggestion/buy report format lacks detail and partially restricts the user to specific responses. I suggest improving the format by introducing some different questions. I've gone ahead and made an example format myself-

What your suggestion is:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Argument For it:
    Counterargument:

I'm speaking about the following-

https://gyazo.com/c9ac91f9d94c8085504ad6feaedff38d

2. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself

Ratings:
    +270
    Denial I do agree the format could do with a bit of a changeup however I doubt people would like to include counterarguments/cons when supplying their suggestions, but I will definitely have a think about how we could make it better for our users.

3. punctured

punctured Well-Known Trader
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +21
    I believe it should be less structured in order to allow for less complete suggestions to be suggested. currently, there are suggestions that people have but don’t have a complete idea for but have a beginning for development into something more substantial. with less structure, it would allow for these suggestions to be worked and molded into something beneficial to the site.

edit: ouch didn’t see recent post date

4. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself

Ratings:
    +270
    Thank you for your suggestion, I will make a new suggestion/bug report format over the next couple of days. I will go ahead and move this into pending until it is implemented.