Investing Loan Request - Gloom's Request

Discussion in 'Loans' started by Gloom, Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Gloom

Gloom Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: jeeeko
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hiya, My name's Gloom, and I currently are in need of a loan. I am using someone else's format to use it for here. Normally I am a Manager for servers and should be able to make money (My Website), but recently got screwed over by the owner. This loan is going used to make back the money I lost from working there. This Loan will only take a bare minimum of a week to payback. Just buying the last thing I need for the sale it's on so I can at least make the profit back faster. Format below :p

How much money do you need? : $20

How long until you can pay me back? : 10/5/18

How much will you pay me back: From the money given, I can use it to profit back, which allows me to have enough and to pay back the loan. Overall it'd help both of us financially and can give each other a rep (not as a payment if it all goes well and smooth)

Where can you get the payback money from: Profiting from using the money given of the loan.

My discord and only discord is Ar#1040 (Do not accept any impersonators/imposters)