Complete Looking for a team.. (Must be experienced in alts, gcs)

Discussion in 'Other' started by Rat, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Rat

Rat Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +56
    hey, im rat.. I'm looking for a team of people are experienced in the departments of alts.. and giftcards.

I use to own a business, AltProvider. Serendity Jerry and 2 more people.. that aren't registered on here.
    And I created a website that was hooked up with selly.gg's api and each member had their own products and stuff, and they we're making their own profits and shit. It was fun, but i didn't wanna do it anymore because I was moving onto more shit in my life.. But I realized how fun that shit was..

so I'm looking for members that are chill, sell alts, have low prices.. note: all users keep their own profits; and they just pay 1$ each month for hosting costs.

Its very profitable because if you have 4 people advertising the website, the customers will see semi-fa, unmigrated, and so on.. so its a huge bonus for everyone on the team.

I'm looking for chill people, active always on skype..

I'm currently making a special website, its gonna be extra gucci... if yall wanna be apart of this journey add me on skype: zeponymous ---- discord: GhettoMickeyMouse#6820

2. Airspeed

Airspeed Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +10
    Good luck! Hope you be successful!
    Banned Reason: Alternative Account of #3392 (Mcginn) Ban Ends: Never

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rat

Rat Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +56
    Thank you for the kind feedback.

4. Airspeed

Airspeed Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +10
    Np
    Banned Reason: Alternative Account of #3392 (Mcginn) Ban Ends: Never

• Like Like x 1
  5. Finishing

Finishing Active Trader
    BANNED

Minecraft Accounts: finishing Trillionth
    Ratings:
    +27
    Im interested but not that great at getting alts but 10/10 with giftcards ( I have $1k worth)
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #5878 (Chadly) - Dispute #10519 Ban Ends: Never

6. Rat

Rat Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +56
    Add me on discord or skype.