Investing Looking for investments | Brand new hosting company

Discussion in 'Investments' started by ConnorP, Jan 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. ConnorP

ConnorP Professional Noob
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND MC Technology Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +37
    Hello everyone, my name is Connor P.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    I am the executive of [Currently Anonymous]. We are currently looking for investors which can help fund our services, so we can get a little boost. In return we can supply you with free website hosting in DMs. We are currently seeking anywhere from:

£5 - £80 (Looking for GBP currency preferably).

This will help support the website hosting aspect of everything. Our main goal is to get website hosting up by the end of next month, (February) depending on funds, but how-ever due to this year at school being very important I've spent most of my money on educational website(s) which I'm not sure if I can say here, just to get the best results as possible. We are mid-way through creating a website, discord and social media accounts. The name of our hosting company will remain anonymous until we complete the website and connect the domain. (To avoid users buying a domain instantly and pretending to be our company.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

About me
    I am a 15 year old boy from England, I'm currently in my final year of school. I have 3 months left until I can leave and start making a living in the main world. I'm currently learning business and media, as-well as the required such as English, Mathematics and Science. As a hobby I spend most of my time on my computer, talking, playing games which I rarely do anymore, and just mess around on Photoshop. I also sell discord bots.

Thank you for reading
    Kind Regards
    - Connor [Executive]

(To invest or for more information please contact me via private message, or discord @Connor#1762)
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #8323 (Raptor) - Dispute #23410 Ban Ends: Never

2. ConnorP

ConnorP Professional Noob
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND MC Technology Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +37
    Reserved For Updates
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jan 30, 2019 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jan 29, 2019 ) ]
    Looking for a £15-£20 loan to make the release beginning week of february.
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #8323 (Raptor) - Dispute #23410 Ban Ends: Never