Requesting Looking for server hosting investors! [NEW]

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by AnonDreamz, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. AnonDreamz

AnonDreamz Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    #1 AnonDreamz, Jan 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Hello! I'm Anon (aka John), I'm 17 years old and I'm from North America. My friends and I recently decided to start a hosting company , but were a little stuck for money right now … The Host name we have in mind is... DreamNode. We will be doing games such as …. CS:GO, CS:S , Minecraft, Garry's Mod, and we'll also be hosting Discord Bots. However, after 2 months we will definitely expand into a lot more games! We'll need kind enough investors to get a few servers all with at least 64GB DDR3/4 RAM with at least an i7-7700K, if we can get higher it will be great. If we find investors , they will gain a special role in the Discord Server and *.15 of the Profits made from this host. This percentage may vary as you don't need to invest that much , a few dollars would be greatly appreciated as well. (you won't get *.25 though , it would be changed... Most likely). If your wanting to contact me please DM me on Discord and we can talk further..... @Im Anon#3060

LOOKING FOR USERS WITH REPUTATION. I CAN MAKE EXCEPTIONS.

Thanks for Reading!,
    John

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Ember

Ember Emerald
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +67
    Should probably start out with cheaper servers rather than getting the ones you mentioned.
    Create something before you ask for investments.
    You're going to have a hard time finding someone who will invest in you as a person when they don't even know you.
    Rather, you should have them invest in your business.
    As of now, haven't seen anything I would want to invest in.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. ItzLogan

ItzLogan Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    I tried adding you although it doesn't work. My discord is MrLogan#7154