Complete Love Music? Well This Is For You!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by NuckedPvp, Aug 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. NuckedPvp

NuckedPvp Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +5
    #1 NuckedPvp, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    [​IMG]

Hello McTrades,

I am well aware that this is a Minecraft community forum, however I would like to present UpBeat, an online radio station that I believe would work well with Minecraft servers.

UpBeat is ran by Jack it's been open since May 2016. It has a range of talented DJ's and a wide variety of music for you enjoy 24 hours a day. An amazing source of entertainment for you to enjoy whilst gaming.

I am writing this thread to inform you that UpBeat are hiring Radio DJ's, if you're interested please take a look at the Radio DJ section below.

They are also on the lookout for any potential websites/communities that would be interested in becoming an official partner to UpBeat, if you're interested please take a look at the Partner section below.

Radio DJ

A Radio DJ is the core role of UpBeat. Radio DJ's are responsible for keeping listeners entertained throughout the day by hosting a range of competitions, taking requests and shoutouts and playing the freshest hits.

» You must be able to present a minimum of 3 slots (hours) per week.
    » You must be confident and willing to speak in-front of a large audience.
    » You must be willing to play a large variety of music.
    » You must have a clear and working microphone.
    » You must have a good attitude and be able to work as part of a team.
    » You must have a Skype account.

» You must not be working at any other active online radio.

Apply Here

Partner

When you partner with UpBeat all we ask is that you include our radio stream on your website. In return you will be listed on our Affiliates Page which currently attracts around 4,600 unique visitors per month.

Enquire Here

Thanks for reading!

Feel free to ask any questions below or in PM.

- Michal

[​IMG]

2. Profile

Profile Active Trader

Ratings:
    +12
    this isnt mc market

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. NuckedPvp

NuckedPvp Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello. Sir I have copied this from my post from Mc-Marke* and I forgot to change it. But thanks for informing.