Main Forums Page

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Hurtless, Nov 13, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Hurtless

Hurtless \\ Server Owner //
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Applicants Fretting Epeolatry
    Ratings:
    +28
    #1 Hurtless, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Main Forums Page

I think that the main forums page at the moment is hard to read as the sub-categories are hard to read when two different categories are on the same line, it makes it look too cramped together when scrolling through.

[​IMG]

I think that all the categories should be like this one:

[​IMG]

I think it will make it look so much better to be honest.

I think it would look so much better and not cramped together if it was designed how I said.

2. Hurtless

Hurtless \\ Server Owner //
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Applicants Fretting Epeolatry
    Ratings:
    +28
    Nevermind, I didn't realise the themes made the Main forums page different :)

3. DaddyDan

DaddyDan New around here :)
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +8
    whats hard to read?

4. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    #4 Jayson, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    More opinions from the community would do nicely, but I don't see your point at the minute. Both ways provide the same font and size, just long titles may get cut off-however the start of them should be already descriptive enough or the thread wouldn't attract attention either way.

Completing your request would increase the scroll length in terms of all the categories by over 82%. In addition to that, our style is already optimized for mobile viewers thus making no change for them.

While our legacy theme makes it look like there's no difference, that's due to the fact that UI.X's node design takes up less space compared to Material.

Suggestion not quite denied, but more community opinions would be nice.

Edit: Suggestion denied.