Suggestion Make it so new members can immediately post in the Alts section

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Seb, Jan 3, 2019.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Seb

Seb what am i doing here
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +12
    Make it so new members can't immediately post in the Alts section.

Not sure.

I'm suggesting this because my self and I think a lot of people have been scammed by these people who recently have joined to MCT, with their fake shops, etc.

I mean this would stop the legit people from selling for some time but still, people get scammed by this, including me.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 2
    • Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 2
  2. BataBo

BataBo Master Trader
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +89
    But while 99% of new people are scammers there is 1% of legit people and I think those people should be able to sell their products.For example doges joined and after that made a shop where he sells ufas for 0.15$ and he wasnt a scammer

3. Lex

Lex ur moms gây
    EMERALD DIAMOND THICC MC Technology JEWS

Minecraft Accounts: child
    Ratings:
    +143
    The amount of new traders who try to scam deters people from even looking in the alts section. I believe there should be some limitations to what new traders can do.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 2
  4. Seb

Seb what am i doing here
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +12
    But still, you can never know.
    There should be some sort of limitation like Lex said.

5. Ryan

Ryan Master Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: ignRyan Bizarre
    Ratings:
    +298
    Buy off the trustworthy people *cough Dogey or Kobi Lex
    Banned Reason: Constant Toxicity / Abuse of Power / Staff Disrespect Ban Ends: Never

6. punctured

punctured Well-Known Trader
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +21
    Maybe look at the shop's reputation before buying? If the shop doesn't look like its done many successful sales then maybe they aren't going to successfully fill any orders? That's something that's on you, the buyer.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  7. Kobi

Kobi Master Trader
    BANNED LIMITED EMERALD DIAMOND MC Technology KINGS

Minecraft Accounts: bomberman KobiOOF
    Ratings:
    +270
    i think every post on alt section should be pending for staff review, and if staff accepts it or not
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #10107 (Moofie) - Dispute #30358 Ban Ends: Never

• Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 3
  8. Ember

Ember Emerald
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +67
    That's way too much unnecessary work for staff

9. Supreme God

Supreme God hypegod
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +16
    There's a reason the "vouch" reaction exists and there's a reason it's visible on thread previews and on the actual thread. If you choose to buy from a new, somewhat sketchy source as opposed to a reliable, vouched one, that's completely on you.

10. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself

Ratings:
    +270
    Many people join to simply sell their accounts, of course, we have to deal with those who attempt to scam but if you take a look at their shop & its reputation. If it appears sketchy do not deal with them, if it looks to good to be true, it probably is, stay with the known legitimate sellers.

I understand it can be frustrating seeing people scam in that section but we can't prevent those legit sellers due to a few people who try and ruin it. Thank you for your suggestion however I am going to deny it.