Complete Managers & Staff For HcRiots!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Finishing, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Finishing

Finishing Active Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: finishing Trillionth
    Ratings:
    +27
    [​IMG]

Hello. I'm Finishing, a Owner at HcRiots. We are currently looking for staff members before the release of the server. At the moment we are in maintenance mode. We are a popular hardcore based network which gathed quite a few players in it's time. We've recently took a break and now we are coming back with a huge revamp! Last map we had lot's of complaints about there not being enough staff or our anti-cheat not banning all the hacker's so I'd like to try to put a stop to the complaints and turn those frowns upside down! So I've come to McTrades looking for some suitable staff members for our network!

IP: HcRiots.net (Whitelisted)
    Forums: HcRiots.net (In the making)
    Discord: https://discord.gg/7C5BKe4

We are in need of the following Staff Ranks:
    3/3 Owners
    3/3 Developer (Sign NDA)
    101 Manager (Sign NDA)
    0/2 Sr.Admin
    0/3 Admin
    0/3 Sr.Mod
    0/4 Mod
    0/4 Trial-Moderators

At the moment we are recruiting Trial-Mods and Mods, However if you would like to apply for something higher than these posts then please join our discord https://discord.gg/7C5BKe4
    We would like you to use the following format to apply for staff, please fill out the format and message either me or Inspect on the server discord.

Format:

Minecraft Username:
    Age (14+):
    Time-zone:
    Do you have any past experience as a staff member?:
    Why should you become staff on HcRiots?:
    What makes you a better choice than other applicants?:
    Do you have any experience in screen-sharing?:
    What are you strengths and weaknesses?:
    Any additional info you would like to add:

I would also like to add that we are looking for builders, If you are a builder and have a decent portfolio please forward it to either Finishing or Inspect.
    Thank you for checking out HcRiots.
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #5878 (Chadly) - Dispute #10519 Ban Ends: Never

• Like Like x 1
  2. Projecki

Projecki Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +88
    Wrong section, try the recruitment section.

3. Finishing

Finishing Active Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +27
    I feel stupid thanks

4. Earn

Earn Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +6
    Any paid?
    Banned Reason: Charging back against MCTrades Ban Ends: Never

5. Finishing

Finishing Active Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +27
    Developers and paid and regarding Manager's I'll only pay if you actually have experience and put dedication into our network.

6. Gage

Gage Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey I'm interested right back on here anytime, I will apply after further notice

7. hebdon

hebdon hebdon#2991
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: hebdon
    Ratings:
    +11
    The reason I haven't laid out a format is because I'm not looking to become staff, however if you are accepting builders at the moment please reply whenever, thank you.

8. ImSaucy

ImSaucy Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: ImSaucy
    Age (14+): 18
    Time-zone: EST
    Do you have any past experience as a staff member?: I do a while ago on some mini servers
    Why should you become staff on HcRiots?: I am old enough to make appropriate decisions and mature enough to know from right and wrong.
    What makes you a better choice than other applicants?: I am mature and know what I am doing as a staff member.
    Do you have any experience in screen-sharing?: A bit but would probably need to be refreshed on it
    What are you strengths and weaknesses?: My strengths are knowing who is hacking, knowing most of the commands. Weaknesses are screensharing.
    Any additional info you would like to add: I am super active as of right now because I don't have school.

9. Purple

Purple Developer
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +120
    HcRiots was just sold on MCM, is someone buying it??
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #4950 (Sooperdood) - Dispute #16913 Ban Ends: Never

10. Finishing

Finishing Active Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +27
    Yeah, I'm not fucking messing with hcf no more. My friend I where investors and spent $400 just for the other owner to fucking scam us. Requesting Lock.

11. Purple

Purple Developer
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +120
    HCF Community is where the scammers, and swatters are.
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #4950 (Sooperdood) - Dispute #16913 Ban Ends: Never