Suggestion Monthly Chat winner

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by BlackMercy, Mar 16, 2019.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. BlackMercy

BlackMercy Well-Known Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: BlackMercy
    Ratings:
    +28
    Monthly Chat winner

Hello Mctrades users,I have an idea about Monthly top chatter. So the top chatter should choose his own name colour or create one and this will be the month colour. What do you guys think.

• Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 2
  2. aeonian

aeonian AutoBuy.IO Developer
    EMERALD MC Technology JEWS

Ratings:
    +26
    While I think the monthly top chatter is a lit person, custom name colors have always been a very special thing that happen. I don't think being a top chatter should result in a completely custom color. It would take away from the specialness

3. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself

Ratings:
    +270
    Hey BlackMercy,

Before we decided on the current prize on top chatter the staff team and I had a chat and one of the things that were brought up was being able to choose a custom name color. That was swiftly decided against due to the fact that each custom name color would need to be created as its own user group and as the months get on our list of groups (in the admin panel) would get cluttered and just a hassle to deal with, hence we decided to have one color to give out.

You also mentioned the winner of top chatter should be able to choose the exclusively name color for that specific month however the monthly name colors do not change every year (the January name color will be the same every January) meaning that only a few more of the top chatters would get to choose a color then we would once again need to revisit a prize, as of now I plan to keep the current prize but may look into other rewards once I begin to advertise and the chat becomes more active (and more difficult to win).

Thank you for your suggestions however I am going to decline it.