Complete Mystical Isles | Unique & Custom FFA

Discussion in 'Servers' started by Ren, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Ren

Ren Ruthless
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +163
    Note: This is not my server - I am selling it on behalf of someone (No, they are not banned). I did not write this up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Mystical Isles | Unique & Custom FFA
    Mystical Isles was my old FFA server which used fully custom plugins and maps unseen anywhere before and was recorded on by some youtubers. The staff team fell apart, people left and I lost the main production staff (the builder & developers). I decided to close it and never did anything with it.

I'm looking to sell it to someone for a fair amount of money as I put a lot of money into it.

[​IMG]
    The custom PVP map.

It's got stacks of custom plugins, and custom features. I can't go through them here as there is too many. I've set up a test server for you to see our map and plugins on. There's some systems that are on the plugin that were never released and are finished. Some of them are Crates, Warehouses, Machinery and a ton of different particles.

I will also be throwing in the domain MysticalIsles.com but it expires in 5 months just an fyi.

[​IMG]
    The custom warehouse area (Similar to plots).

TEST SERVER
    All versions - 89.34.96.149:25622

BIDDING
    Bin - N/A
    C/O - $25 (another forum)
    Inc. - 5$

2. Ren

Ren Ruthless
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +163
    Bids only in the comment section please.

3. NuckedPvp

NuckedPvp Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +5
    Is the server still for sale?

4. Artsy

Artsy Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: PickWeed
    Ratings:
    +15
    I was recently sold this server by my friend Mat. Did you sell it to him?
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Aug 23, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Aug 23, 2017 ) ]
    I actually currently own this, and was sold this by another person. Anyone who wants to place a bid, PM me.