Complete MysticalIsles | Unique FFA KitPvP server | Domain | Icon | Logo | Files

Discussion in 'Servers' started by Artsy, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Artsy

Artsy Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: PickWeed
    Ratings:
    +15
    I now currently own all aspects of this server, including the domain, icon, logo & server files.
    https://mctrades.org/threads/mystical-isles-unique-custom-ffa.2105/#post-14249

The domain is from Namecheap: Expires in December, then you have to re-order it for the next year for $3.

Domain: mysticalisles.com
    (Server does not come with a website)

I am selling this Server because I don't have the time and money to host & release this server out to the public, as I am already working on 2 others. This server comes with many custom plugins, and it never went through a big release. The server is completely finished and ready for a big player base.

Screenshots of server, plugins & domain (Other screenshots of gfx & builds on the thread link shown at the top):
    Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 10.04.53.png Plugins: Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 10.06.35.png Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 10.06.45.png Domain: Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 09.50.31.png

Bidding:
    Start Bid: $20
    Increase: $5 (Minumum)
    BIN: $70 (I could accept BINS for more or less)
    TOS: You pay 50% first, then 50% after, Paypal f&f

Happy bidding :p

2. Slab

Slab Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +0
    icon and logo pics?

None of the plugins look custom?
    Banned Reason: Scamming (Dispute #3505) Ban Ends: Never

3. Artsy

Artsy Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +15
    Icons and logo pics are in the link near the top of the thread.

Also, the whole server has a few custom plugins and is fully configured. I have tested the server for the configurations, and I was told by the previous owner there are a few custom plugins - if you google a few of the more unusual sounding ones you should find they are custom.

If you need any more proof of any kind or have any questions, please just ask in the comments or shoot me a PM.

[ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Sep 2, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Sep 2, 2017 ) ]
    Either way, I would still highly recommend buying this server. I have never been officially released and is ready for a big and healthy playerbase.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Sep 3, 2017 ) - ]

• Like Like x 1
  4. farmboss247

farmboss247 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    this seems to be a good server its just i cant buy it id love to but i cant pay for it at all

5. Artsy

Artsy Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +15
    Thanks. If you get the money at some point and you would like to buy the server, it's all yours.

6. Dead4Now

Dead4Now Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Still for sale?

7. Artsy

Artsy Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +15
    Sadly Not.