Name Changing

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Airspeed, Nov 21, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Airspeed

Airspeed Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +10
    Name Changing

I would like MCTrades to allow regular users who have been on the forum for over 30 days, will get 1 name change while being a regular forum user. I would like users with ranks to have a 30 day delay on name changing also. This would allow users to have some control over themselves.

Many of the members in the discord are always in the support channel asking for name requests. It would be easier to tell them they can change it once during being a non-ranked user on MCTrades and when they buy a rank, they can change it every 30 days.
    Banned Reason: Alternative Account of #3392 (Mcginn) Ban Ends: Never

• Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 1
  2. Bishop

Bishop Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    This is literally a upgraded feature.

3. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    Such changes to the username change system is currently not supported by the software we're using, however at the same time, I must disagree with your suggestion as active members of the community should be able to afford our Diamond rank which is only $5, we also complete name changes for misspellings free of charge.

4. Airspeed

Airspeed Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +10
    I actually now agree after you replied to this. I no longer think this should be a feature.
    Banned Reason: Alternative Account of #3392 (Mcginn) Ban Ends: Never

5. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    Suggestion thrown into the trash bin otherwise known as denied.