Shop NEW PASSWORDS!⠀⠀FIREWALL⠀⠀⠀CHEAP MINECRAFT ALTS⠀⠀ |⠀⠀UFA $2.79⠀⠀|⠀⠀UNFA $2.25⠀⠀⠀|⠀⠀Optifine UFA⠀⠀⠀|

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by Firewall, Feb 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Antfetamine

Antfetamine Trader
    BANNED MC Technology

Ratings:
    +3
    Vouch!!! Good seller!! <3
    Banned Reason: Evading a Ban Provisioned to #13435 (zkmoon) Ban Ends: Never

2. Firewall

Firewall Active Trader
    BANNED EMERALD MC Technology Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +21
    All support up to date and refunded or helped. If you had a charge back open, this may not be true. If You were told you were refunded and did not actually get a refund please open another ticket.
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #593 (superjay204) - Dispute #27660 Ban Ends: Never

3. crazycYan

crazycYan Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Smooth, fast and automated response as well as working account, vouch. Just made an account to support this, since it is my first purchase and it actually went well to my surprise. Cheers

4. JayyyyY

JayyyyY Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    #124 JayyyyY, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2019

5. tiberhockey

tiberhockey Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Just bought a full acces account and when i try to migrated it, it say:

Error! Your Minecraft account has already been migrated to a Mojang account.Go to the log in page and use your e-mail address to login

6. BEACHlE

BEACHlE Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Just bought a unmigrated account, and it was already migrated, message me back or i'm gonna have to do something about it, Thanks.

7. Andika Kurnia

Andika Kurnia Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +5
    Buying 2 and all already migrated... Wtf its

8. aeonian

aeonian AutoBuy.IO Developer
    EMERALD MC Technology JEWS

Ratings:
    +26
    If you made a query on selly, I will respond to it soon
    Otherwise, please make a query.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jun 9, 2019 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jun 9, 2019 ) ]
    Also came to my attention that shoppy.gg/Firewall is a thing. This is NOT firewall and has been scamming users. DO NOT PURCHASE from shoppy.gg/Firewall.

9. Jovani Moreno

Jovani Moreno Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    I purchased two account's and one of them didn't work. i tried leaving a message on selly and i have yet to get a response really starting to doubt this seller

10. aeonian

aeonian AutoBuy.IO Developer
    EMERALD MC Technology JEWS

Ratings:
    +26
    I’ll be responding to support tonight (about 5 hours from now) and should be able to resolve this issue for you.

11. Banana

Banana Active Trader

Ratings:
    +3
    When will there be a restock for UFA? need accounts ASAP dm me please or restock.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Firewall

Firewall Active Trader

Ratings:
    +21
    restocked ufas
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #593 (superjay204) - Dispute #27660 Ban Ends: Never

13. peep1996

peep1996 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey whats up, i bought a single unmigrated full access account, but i cant migrate it.

i tried to, but i says its aldready migrated to my email, but i cant login with it. why?

14. Zoyu

Zoyu Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    The username:password work but email doesn't match. I can't log in with the email so I can't migrate my account

15. Firewall

Firewall Active Trader

Ratings:
    +21
    All support tickets are caught up on. If you have not submitted a support ticket please do so and we will be happy to help.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jun 18, 2019 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jun 18, 2019 ) ]

16. Gorzide

Gorzide Diamond
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: nukeypookie
    Ratings:
    +8
    ty, ordered and no problems occured! :)

17. disruptx

disruptx Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    A friend bought one UFA from you and it doesn't work, it has already been migrated by someone else.

18. Firewall

Firewall Active Trader

Ratings:
    +21
    should be resolved! If not feel free to open another ticket :D

19. disruptx

disruptx Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you, I saw that you tried to resolve the issue, but these still don't work, same problem as before.

20. Soreve

Soreve Active Trader

Ratings:
    +4
    #140 Soreve, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    I bought 5 and 2 didn't work. The rest worked. Just waiting for a response right now. I also made a Query. It's been 30 minutes so it hasn't been too long. The accounts have been sent and everything is okay now. This seller is legit.