Offering One on one discord bot development - very cheap!

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Coffii, May 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Coffii

Coffii Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +6
    About Me
    Hi! My name is Luca (colloquially known as Coffii). I am 16 years old. I'm currently a high school student looking to pursue a life of Software Development. If you have any questions, concerns, or you are just looking for a way to contact me, add me on discord and send me a message regarding your issue.

What I am Offering
    Have you ever wanted to have your own personal discord bot for your server/team? Have you tried doing it yourself but the youtube tutorials just don't cut it? Well, that's why I am here to help. I am offering one on one discord bot development tutorials. I will walk you through:
    - Setting up your bot with discord
    - Getting your bot online and responding to commands
    - Creating a custom prefix that the bot will look out for
    - Punishments via your bot
    - Server administration via your bot
    - Events via your bot
    - XP System (A bit buggy with large servers)

Development
    All of the development will be with JavaScript using a node.js module known as Discord.js

Pricing
    Each session will be around 20-25 mins long with full support for any errors you may come across. I will walk you through the basics, then eventually lead you into more advanced concepts.

Each session will cost a low price of 5usd paid via PayPal F&F

You can contact me on discord or message me on here and we can setup session times.

*Buying even one session will opt you in for a lifetime error/bug support with your discord bot*

Portfolio
    I currently do not have a portfolio. I am looking to build one

-You must pay me before the session
    -All payments must be on PayPal via F&F
    -You may not chargeback
    -Charging back will result in the termination of all contact and support, and a scam report will be opened with mctrades and will PayPal