OPRealms - Looking for investors! [0/500]

Discussion in 'Investments' started by ItsRztro, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. ItsRztro

ItsRztro Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, MCTrades.

Today I am here to present to you my server that is set to be releasing soon, OPRealms. I have been working on this project for a long time now and I am looking for some investments to help launch OPRealms.

Now of course, everybody wants to know more about the server before even thinking about investing their hard earnt money into it, so I am going to do so. Here is everything that's in development so far:

• Gambling Bartenders
    • Challenges
    • Points (with a shop)
    • Many more custom plugins...

The server is extremely well put together and the formatting is extremely neat and clean.
    What I am looking for:

I am looking for about $500. This will all be going towards advertising, developers, and builders for the server.

Here is what you will receive in payback from investment:
    If you invest $500 then you will receive 25% of server profit.
    If you invest anywhere between $300-$500 then you will receive 15% of server profit.
    If you invest any less than that then you will receive your money back + 20% of what you invested.

(I don't currently know when you will get that money back, but it shouldn't be any more than 3 months.)

Thanks for reading, if you want to know more before investing shoot me a PM. :)

2. ItsRztro

ItsRztro Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    We currently only need 230$ to start the beta.