Partner/Investor for Ayzer Practice (10 Famous Partners, completed)

Discussion in 'Investments' started by skyzer, Aug 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. skyzer

skyzer Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +3
    ayzer_logo.png

Greetings.
    Before i get into anything at all, the owner 'nick' Is no longer affiliated with the server. I know he had a pretty bed reputation and he has decided to quit and transfered all ownership to me, i will be getting 100% ownership of the discord sometime tomorrow. I currently own the network myself and I won't be able to fund it alone. That being said, i'm looking for a serious partner to invest in this project with me. I will be putting money into the server myself as soon as i get paid from work. We have pretty much everything, almost completed custom core, hub setup, practice setup, we had our beta release yesterday and we peaked 40 players with little to no advertisement at all. We have a custom made anticheat that's been in development for 2 years, no other server at the moment uses this. I currently have 10 partners in the discord, dreamer_420, dinkay, retarding, cbrady and more. All we need at the moment is to pay our developer to finish the core, and advertise.

What's in it for you?
    - We will split profits if you invest a good amount, around $500 has already been spent on the network, you MUST have at least $200 to invest.
    - An incredible opportunity. This can be extremely big, everything's pretty much all setup, all we need is the completed core & to advertise the actual release.

Requirements
    - You must have at least $200 to invest, the more you invest, the bigger % of all profits you make.
    - I'm willing to sign a contract if it makes you feel safer.
    - Previous experience in running servers.
    - At least 14 years of age.
    - You MUST be able to show proof of funds until im satisfied with the proof.

Server information:
    Server IP: ayzer.us
    Discord: https://discord.gg/FZG64NA
    Preroll on cbrady's video(s):

I'll be happy to whitelist you on the server so you can take a look, Don't DM me on MC-M if interested, please add me on discord @ mebzz#0001

(Nick/Flexeh will be completely removed from discord ownership tomorrow, he has access to nothing else but discord as of now)​