Requesting Prison Map Build...

Discussion in 'Builds' started by Riddlerrr, Nov 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Riddlerrr

Riddlerrr Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    #1 Riddlerrr, Nov 23, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    Hello everyone,

I hope you are well.

Firstly I would like to introduce myself. My name is Alex, and I am the Founder and Owner/CEO of an esports organisation and community called Hypnotic Gaming. We are a community that is rapidly growing, having nearly 900 members in our Steam group since February.

Primarily, we have been focusing on FPS game titles, like CS:GO and Call of Duty. However, considering Minecraft was one of the first PC games I started playing, I would like to spread our community and start up a Minecraft server.

I used to play on a server called Prison-21, which unfortunately shut down about 5 or so years ago. So, I am looking for talented builders who are up for a challenge to rebuild the map. However, this will be a challenge, as the only information I have of the map is a playlist of videos on YouTube from a user who used to play.

The map itself is not too hard to build. It is actually really small compared to some of the maps I have seen on this sit, however it does not have to be the "exact" map. I am always open for improvement, but losely basing it on the videos is what I am seeking for.

If you are interested or require further information, please let me know by either dropping me an email, or adding me on Discord, and we can talk there. :)

Please find attached the playlist:

Email: [email protected]
    Discord: https://discord.gg/gMSSZQm (Join and add me through this Discord (!Riddlerrr™)

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Alex 'Riddlerrr' Allan.

Founder & CEO of Hypnotic Gaming Ltd.

2. GabyTM

GabyTM Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: GabyTM
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, I'm sure that one of our freelancers can do this for you, please join our discord server and use +new [subject] to open a new ticket! :)

3. Chique Management

Chique Management Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Chique#0218 - If you’re still looking for this.