Ranked Accounts Titles

Discussion in 'Implemented Suggestions' started by Tabbott, Sep 4, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Tabbott

Tabbott Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Chromebook
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hey!

My suggestion is to change the title that automatically is created when you make a thread in "Rank Accounts."

The problem at the moment is that all you see is the IGNS in the title. While the whole point of this is to pick up accounts with ranks you want. It's a lot easier than clicking on each thread trying to find the rank you want, instead of seeing it in the title. After all, the whole point of the section is to sell and buy these accounts with ranks.

I suggest making it so that there is a section when creating called "servers this account has ranks on" (or something along those lines) then we can include this in the title.

I think it's important because generally people looking at these threads, are looking for an account with ranks on a certain server.

Thanks for your time!

2. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    I got this mentioned to me before, but I guess I forgot to actually do it O_o It'll be changed momentarily.