Shop RDP KING - CRACK AND MAKE $$$ BY SELLING RDP'S [SEMI-PILOT & PRIVATE METHOD]

Discussion in 'Advertising Services' started by silverOS, Apr 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. silverOS

silverOS Active Trader
    BANNED DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +15
    LMAO, you are so funny XD.
    Got mad for nothing, i wanted to give you vouch to see yourself and then stop spamming, but i saw this message lol.
    And the answer is because you need some tools which should be installed on your PC and not an cracked RDP.
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #10238 (CeruleanFlare) - Dispute #21966 Ban Ends: Never

2. Zipline

Zipline Scammers BEWARE! I'm coming for you!
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +97
    I was simply inquiring. I was asking questions, about your method. No need to throw insults around. I have been more than courteous to you.

3. silverOS

silverOS Active Trader

Ratings:
    +15
    Where i throw any insults sir?
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #10238 (CeruleanFlare) - Dispute #21966 Ban Ends: Never

4. Zipline

EMERALD

Ratings:
    +97
    Sorry I misread your post. May consider buying when someone who didn't receive a VC buys and gets a working RDP.

5. CeruleanFlare

CeruleanFlare Master Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +55
    I am using the method right now (not vc) will update again. Look back at this post in a few hours.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 13, 2019 ) - ( Original Post Date: Apr 12, 2019 ) ]
    Ok I have spent about 1 week running this nonstop and haven’t gotten a single working RDP, I’ve contacted on discord with no response and I’m considering filing a dispute soon.

6. silverOS

silverOS Active Trader

Ratings:
    +15
    You did not contacted me lol ?

7. CeruleanFlare

EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +55
    I have.

8. Zipline

EMERALD

Ratings:
    +97
    You purchased it, but haven't been getting anything. That doesn't make this method look the best xD

9. CeruleanFlare

EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +55
    Yes.