Complete Renting out servers.

Discussion in 'Servers' started by Mafia, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Mafia

Mafia Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    #1 Mafia, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    Hello, fellow mc-trades.

I would like to rent out my dedicated server for users that want to start a Minecraft server, I make these servers as cheap as possible and it has 24-hour backups in case your server goes down. I will be providing with each server you buy no ports so you do not have to have :25565 and the end of it so it can be used on any domain without the hassle of any ports. If you need help getting started on your server you can ask me and I will be eligible to help you with your server (I will not be setting server fully up).

If you have a domain you can use my services as I can provide cPanel for £10/mo.

What is cPanel?
    cPanel is an online (Linux-based) web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site. I also will say that with cPanel you may create emails and upload your own files all domains will be encrypted with SSL and DDoS protection.​

2. Mafia

Mafia Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Specs for the dedicated server.
    Intel Xeon E3-1270v6
    4c/8t - 3.8GHz /4.2GHz
    32GB DDR4 ECC 2400 MHz
    SoftRaid 2x4TB
    500 Mbps bandwidth
    vRack: 1 Gbps

Location - Paris

3. Strippings

Strippings Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Soo.. are you on the wrong site?
    I believe this is mctrades not MC-Market

And prices for the dedi? (Not cpanel)

4. Mafia

Mafia Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Prices Vary Depending what you want.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Aug 5, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Aug 5, 2017 ) ]
    I corrected my mistake.