Shop | Selly.gg Shop | Over 100+ PHOTOSHOP CS6 KEYS | Minecraft Accounts & More Comming Soon.

Discussion in 'Other' started by nicka1404, Mar 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. nicka1404

nicka1404 Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Retainers
    Ratings:
    +0
    Introduction
    Hello, welcome to my Selly.gg shop. Here I will be selling many more products very soon. I've started this "business" shortly after buying products from there, I saw that it has potential and I've decided to try it, so far it has been great and I am excited to start off.​
    Prices

My shop currently sells are a lot of cheap products, I am trying to avoid products that are over 15$ or more. I believe that my prices are fair enough and would be more than open to endure criticism. My prices will more than likely stay cheap for most users.​
    VC Copies

At the moment there are 0 VC Copies remaining

Coupons

For the first 10 people that inquire me for this interest, the will be receiving 1 coupon each​
    Warranty

If you purchase something from my shop by April 1st you will receive a one month money back guarantee warranty. Purchases over 5$ receive a 3-month warranty and purchases over 10$ receive a full 6-month warranty. ​
    Payment Options

at the moment only PayPal is accepted, Other payment options will come soon.