Complete Server Sponsorship

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by xXGman_GamingXx, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. xXGman_GamingXx

xXGman_GamingXx Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +9
    Hello fellow McTrades members,

Today I am here today because I am in need of a sponsorship for my upcoming custom factions server.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you will receive in return from me:
    In Game Messages:
    • An in-game automatic message which will be broadcasting to all players in game that will be stating you are my sponsor.
    • Your banner in my MCM signature for as long as I am sponsored by you guys.
    • A sticky thread that'll state and redirect a URL to your company on our forums website.
    Server Side:
    • 20% of all server profits that we make.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some details about the server:
    The server is going to be called UnitedRealms. The server will be based on the popular Minecraft gamemode Factions along with the fact that it'll be custom, by custom I mean that it'll have custom plugins and features to go along with the server. It'll also have cool donations perks such as Trails, Name colors, Playervaults, Ranks, Pets and so forth.

What I will need in return from you guys:
    I will need a server which has at least 2GB of RAM on it, a beefy CPU to handle it and preferably an SSD drive as well, if not a HDD will work fine as well.

If you are interested in sponsoring my upcoming server you may PM me on here, you may add me on Skype as well: live:gmandoesgaming98 and you may also add me on Discord if you want to as well: GmanGaming98#0026.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. :)

2. Dominic

Dominic Bored
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Creeking Rumpus
    Ratings:
    +5
    • I would be happy to sponsor you! But, I don't need the:
      or the

• Vouch Vouch x 2