Complete Small Bukkit Plugins » Efficient, Professional, Fast

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Bukkit, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Bukkit

Bukkit Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello MCTrades,

Today, I'd like to inform everyone that I'm currently making small bukkit plugins to practice my coding, get more reputation, and also see what people need these days. To request a plugin, please PM me with the following format:

Name: (The name of the plugin)
    Version: (What version is the plugin for)
    Permissions: (What should be the permissions to execute any command in your plugin etcetera)
    Description: (This is the most important part of your plugin request. Here you can explain all the commands your plugin has. If your plugin has a GUI etcetera. Put the most amount of detail in this section.)
    Contact: (In this section please put your discord or some kind of contact info so I can reach out to you for your plugin.)

NOTE:
    Please do not request large plugins, if there's a plugin that I feel is too complex for a free vouch plugin, I will most likely deny your request.
    Please only PM me with your request if you can give vouches to other people.

That's it for that. I look forward to developing plugins for you guys. Thanks for reading!​