Offering Social Media Management & Marketing | Real, Organic Growth

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Jerod Evergreen, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Jerod Evergreen

Jerod Evergreen Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello people of MCTrades land, I am here to offer my social media marketing services, specifically for Instagram as of now.

Experience: I have been researching and learning this topic for a long while now, and have setup a couple pages on a low budget. If I had allocated a larger time and budget, these pages would scale more exponentially. These are my current managed Instagrams: @memeseum.official & @apexclipstv

Services

Hashtag Research

Price: $15 - One Time Fee

Description: I will research the best hashtags to use on your posts that will drive targeted engagement (followers, likes, etc). Each hashtag will be ranked in order from best to worst to use, giving you the ability to chose from various hashtags that best fit each post. Also included will be a few tips on how to best utilize those hashtags to maximize engagement and not be penalized by Instagram for using too many or the same hashtags over and over again.

Basic Consultation

Price: $5-$15 - One Time Fee

Description: I will analyze your Instagram profile and offer a few tips to improve your page from the content itself to how you are engaging with your audience.

Real, Organic Followers

Price: Negotiable

Description: This service will be charged on a follower-count basis. To clarify, these are not fake/botted followers by any sort. I utilize specific methods that are proven to grow an engaged follower-base that actually are interested in your Instagram page.

Monthly Growth Services

Price: Negotiable ($XX to $X,XXX)

Description: I will include hashtag research and general growth services to take one's Instagram profile to the next level. The price is negotiable, specifically due to the necessity for a quote on a case-by-case basis. Feel free to PM me for more info.

Monetization Consultation

Price: Hourly (Negotiable Amount)

Description: Perhaps you already have a relatively large following on Instagram, but you may not know how to turn that engaged follower-base into monetizable customers. I can help with such a problem, and offer consultation for your specific needs to generate money from your audience. This reserved consultation will detail topics such as sales funnels, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and much more.

Contact

PM Me: Jerod Evergreen
    Discord: jevergreen#9608

FAQ

What is Social Media Marketing?
    Simply put, it is advertising/marketing on social media platforms to grow a targeted follower-base. These services generate a organic, targeted following for profile pages of various types.

Why would I want to grow my following?
    Having a successful, large social media following will open up numerous opportunities to make money as an influencer. As an influencer, you can turn their follower-base into a monetizable audience for months and years to come.

Do your services involve botting and/or fake engagement?
    No, all my services are sourced in real engagement and organic growth. Botting on social media platforms actually lowers organic reach on Instagram, and a page's growth will simply stagnate instead.

2. Jerod Evergreen

Jerod Evergreen Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0