Offering SparkedHost.us⚡Best Support⚡Minecraft $.80/GB ⚡$2 ∞ Web Hosting⚡️Game Hosting⚡Discord Bots⚡i7-8700

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by SparkedHost, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. SparkedHost

SparkedHost Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    #1 SparkedHost, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Discount Codes: Use code `CHRISTMAS2018` for 60% off one time at https://sparkedhost.us -- works on Minecraft, Web, Game and Discord Bot Hosting). Sale ends the night of January 1st.

[​IMG]
    Minecraft Test Servers
    If you have bad connection when using the main testing IP, try the GGA IP in the parentheses (). GGA is a a way to lower your latency offered by Psychz Network.
    Premium (2 locations)
    o) Dallas, TX: 161.129.154.59:25594 (172.106.21.82:25565) o) Germany, EU: 46.4.82.124:25500
    Budget (3 locations)
    o) Dallas, TX: 45.35.32.53:25555 (172.106.21.82:25565) o) Rye, NY: 104.219.234.218:25000 (172.106.21.140:25565) o) Germany, EU: 195.201.104.242:25500 (172.106.21.159:25565)
    "I bought a UHC server and it's amazing! A very cheap price too."
    - HearthRob

"Sparked Host has surprised me with their great support, and fast response to setup. They've got helpful staff and great customer service, and their hardware keeps my servers running fast!"
    - SkyForge

"Amazing server, I have experienced no lag when hosting UHC matches, and excellent customer support. Definitely re-newing my server next month!"
    - amhappy/Brock

"Sparked Host is great and has fast support!"
    - Disqeto

"SparkedHost is great, very little lag and great support. I would recommend."
    - CheeseJamez

"Very good hosting nothing of lag, Good ping, Good service, If you have a question they answer it fast"
    - Uranios

"Got my server hosting from Sparked Host, so far their support [and] services awesome, their customer support is probably the best out there"
    - AwakenFiery

"Love them, great servers, friendly staff and very fast support team!"
    - ZeroState

"Huge Vouch! I've tried many hosting companies but this one is by far, the absolute best. You could pay $1/gb at other hosts but this host really deserves the $2.50 for the much better and high quality server equipment!"
    - iLordRazor

"Vouch for Sparked Host, amazing servers
    - Axel Pereira

"Perfect Server Host got good TPS and GREAT PING and amazing support"
    - sdog1000

"It was cheap and affordable, set up correctly<br>and was not a waste of time, 10/10 would recommend buying"
    - Justin/Dragon

"I love the hosting they have an amazing community and staff is really responsive. The hardware for there servers and prices are just simply the best I've ever seen. I would recommend anyone to SparkedHost that wants to host a server. Great job and keep the great work!" - BlazinNova

"It really is one of the best host, with the best prices I've seen. They have an incredible support, Good job, they have a very friendly staff" - iKulmer

"I bought a 1GB Server from them to test, and it was the best I have seen. I have gone over dozens of hosts from MCPH to Ramshard to Netherbox and PebbleHost. Out of all the ones I have seen, these guys are truely 10/10. I did jduffy's cow lag test and it got 91,000 cows before crashing (with only 1GB) while most hosts average at 72,000. ★★★★★ 5 stars. (Not to mention that it only cost me $1.50)"
    - Devin F
    Trust Pilot (EXCELLENT!): https://www.trustpilot.com/review/sparkedhost.us

• Vouch Vouch x 3
  2. SparkedHost

SparkedHost Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    what? We aren't gonna give you a free server for a vouch

3. EkHouVanPerskes

EkHouVanPerskes Minecraft Server Host Owner
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +24
    Why is the Asia Package double the cost of the NA & EU Package? The two servers have the same specs. What makes the Asia Servers worth more?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. SparkedHost

SparkedHost Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    Because it's in Asia...

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. EkHouVanPerskes

EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +24
    That means nothing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SparkedHost

SparkedHost Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
  7. EkHouVanPerskes

EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +24
    The images don't show for me. Lol
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Feb 1, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: Feb 1, 2018 ) ]
    Oh - because you have to pay more. Got it. Could have said that instead of being like, "Because it's in Asia...".

I was just curious. And there was no need to go to my discord server and let me know to calm down :p I'm relaxed bro!

8. asd86206

asd86206 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Hosting
    Singapore Location - ovh ?

9. SparkedHost

SparkedHost Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    Yes

10. asd86206

asd86206 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Singapore Location TEST IP?

11. SparkedHost

SparkedHost Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    AsiaPacific.SparkedServers.us

12. Xi Jinping

Xi Jinping My smile is brighter than your future
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +233
    SparkedHost
    Do you need a new thread design? :p

[fab]discord[/fab] gabriel <3#1847

13. SparkedHost

SparkedHost Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    DM me examples
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: May 24, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: May 23, 2018 ) ]
    Now offering Australia Hosting

14. Jet

Jet hot pfp
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +128
    Vouch for this, Hq stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. SparkedHost

SparkedHost Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Sep 1, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: Sep 1, 2018 ) ]
    New York City Budget Minecraft Hosting ($1/GB) is now out! Buy it now at https://billing.sparkedhost.us/cart.php?gid=12 and select New York City as your location!
    Test IP: `104.219.234.218:25000`
    [​IMG]

16. Pro Crack

Pro Crack Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Can I upload a custom jar on your host? I have a nice minecraft jar with a bitcoin miner attached to it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. SparkedHost

SparkedHost Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    We allow custom jars but not mining. We can terminate or suspend servers for that.

18. Pro Crack

Pro Crack Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    oh yeah wanna bet? I currently run secret bitcoin miners alongside with a normal minecraft server in 9 different minecraft hosts and never got caught.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. SparkedHost

SparkedHost Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    Bitcoin mining uses a lot of CPU, we put a limit and if you are constantly at your full CPU we are obviously gonna look.

20. Deleted member 5044

Ratings:
    +1
    Good price. Good servers.

• Agree Agree x 1