Staff need to be more 'Professional'

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Zack, Aug 23, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Zack

Zack Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +86
    Alright, I know this will be flamed with disagreements, but I need to adress this.

I've seen alot of staff being somewhat rude/cocky etc.

As a staff member I feel like they shouldn't do this so yeah.

Not mentioning any names; But if the owner wants I will PM him.

Thats it.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 4
  2. Toni

Toni an awesome person
    OBSIDIAN

Ratings:
    +24
    Can you show us some examples and maybe act out something that we've done? I personally haven't seen anything of the sort lately.

3. remibarna

remibarna Professional Asshole
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: remibarna
    Ratings:
    +173
    I agree 100% there is some staff members that literally have no clue what the hell they are doing and try to make up there own rules and abuse the system and never let the victim get a chance to speak. It's disgusting.

That's probably the only down side from this site to its competitor is the team needs way more training. And I'm only talking to a few. There is atleast 4 that is doing a great job.

4. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    Salutations and thank you for being a valued member of MCTrades. We understand your situation, however unfortunately to preserve user privacy and better solve your issue, please contact us directly through private messaging or Discord. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
    Jayson Fong
    MCTrades.org Owner

The above response is a professional response. The following response is a not so professional response:

Greetings ZackTho, please utilize the "report" button visible in the footers of threads, messages, and posts and we'll review every instance reported. You may also contact us directly through private messages or Discord.

Private Message: https://mctrades.org/conversations/add?to=Jayson,buildblox

Discord: https://discord.gg/GYmcHvZ

The following message is a normal response.

As this is indeed a block game forum, we must equalize the playful side of our staff team along with the professional side. Please contact me if you believe one of our team members are misbehaving. Thank you.