Shop Suspended I Setup Shop I Factions I Much More Avaliable!

Discussion in 'Setups' started by Mahir, Nov 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Mahir

Mahir Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, our team is offering some stuff you would love to! Currently these are the stuff we offer!

[​IMG]

Although this is optional and doesn't offer you configuration of all of the server. These are the configurations we can offer to you: Fixing Configuration Errors (1.00$) Bungeecord Configuration (1.00$) Small Configuration (For Example Putting the motd etc) : 0.50 cents Medium Configuration (For Example Pex Configuration) : 2.00$ Large Configuration (For Example Four Maps Of Bedwars Configuration) : 4.00$

[​IMG]

This is a very hard Job, and we want a good credit for it. We offer it cheap, but more highly made and advanced setup. BedWars Setup (2.00$) Skyblock Setup (4.00$) Skywars Setup (4.00$) Survival setup (8.00$) Factions Setup (10.00$)

[​IMG]

Discord: https://discord.gg/49hk7jV Discord Name: @Suspended Account or @LaughingKim Paypal Account: [email protected] Gmail Account: [email protected] Hope you all buy it. And be amazed that how cheap and professional our setups are!