Complete SWB Solutions

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Sean, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Sean

Sean Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +4
    #1 Sean, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    ABOUT ME
    Hello, I'm Sean. I'm 16 years old and I make websites and other things. I primarily have experience in web development and programming.

PREVIOUS & CURRENT WORK
    Most of my previous work is no longer up and through the countless moves from computers I've lost them. My main portfolio is my github.

THECAMPINGRUSHER [Website]
    Brayden and Curt were looking to integrate a pay-for-ranks system into their Discord guild. I worked with PoleStar designs to develop a minimalistic website that offered a set of plans for subscription via PayPal. In addition, an administration panel was built-in to allow the staff to view and manage user's subscriptions.

BETASNIPER [No longer operating]
    Joey's sniper is a well-known client-side minecraft sniper. Following this, I reached out to Joey and decided to design and build a website for his sniper. My goal was to automate some of the manual work that was required to give users their application after purchase. The website featured a version selection system that allowed you to put in your license key provided by Joey that allowed you to download the file. In addition, I designed a minimal administration panel to create releases, manage licenses, and users.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

KONNECT [Website]
    Konnect is a project that I and a partner Jordan decided to start in late 2015. The initial idea was to create a social network with a target audience of gamers with integrations in Steam, Overwolf, and many more gaming platforms, however later on, we narrowed the idea down to an online matchmaking system for games. Since then we have actively been developing the project and promoting it's beta to many people.

EXPERIENCE
    I have experience with several programming languages and frameworks.

LANGUAGES
    1. Javascript (Browser)
    2. Javascript (Node.JS)
    3. Elixir
    4. Rust
    5. Python
    6. Java
    7. PHP
    8. Various web languages (HTML, CSS, SASS, Jade, Nunjucks, Swig, etc)
    FRAMEWORKS
    1. ExpressJS
    2. SlimPHP
    3. KeystoneJS
    4. AdonisJS
    5. KoaJS
    6. Bootstrap
    7. Kube
    MISC
    1. Git
    2. Maven
    3. Composer
    4. GitHub
    5. GitLab
    6. BitBucket
    7. Cloud9
    8. Yeoman
    9. Generate
    10. Cloudflare
    11. NginX
    12. Varnish
    13. PM2
    14. ForeverJS
    15. Yarn
    16. Atom
    17. Sublime Text
    18. IntelliJ
    Usually I will only accept jobs that require skills I have, however there are cases in which I am willing to learn, however this condition various a lot.

AFFILIATED GROUPS
    KBVE - An open group of programmers, graphic designers, game developers and people with many more vocations. The group was started long ago and has since come a long way from its involvement in Bitcoin to development of some of the most popular servers in Runescape and CSGO. My primary role as a member of KBVE is to develop user-facing applications that integrate deeply with our internal API, and other services that we have running. In addition, I handle all system administration duties in regards to CI Deployment, Security, and General Maintenance.

PRICING
    My pricing schema is very straightforward however is dynamically adjusted depending on the job.

Websites -

Base Price: $150

Front End (Pages, Styling, Complexity) - Based on complexity and labor the price will increase. There is no fixed amount, however a general estimate is that per addition (feature, page, etc) is +$20. Take note however, this is just an estimate, the interval at which the price increases can and most likely will change depending on various aspects.

Back End (Complexity, Processing) - Pricing for Back End is slightly harder and much more variable. If your site requires a backend which is usually the case if it contains contact forms, administration panels, payment systems or generally anything that require input from user and processing will significantly increase the price. As stated before the pricing schema is very variable and I can't provide a general estimate, however it's safe to assume that it will increase based primarily on complexity.

Scripts - +$45

CONTACT
    You can contact me in various ways and at various times, however I generally frequent sites like Twitter and GitHub. Generally the best place to expect an immediate response is through e-mail. I am usually available most times of the day, however during weekdays, I'm available after 7 PM CST. During holidays, I'm generally available most of the time, however I may be unable to speak with you.

Discord - sean#4038

Skype - imseanc

GitHub - seanc

NPM - programmatical

Twitter - programmatical

Email - [email protected]

KeyBase - senac (it's not a typo)

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask them below.

• Like Like x 2