Complete The dGRAMOP Welcome Letter

Discussion in 'Advertising Services' started by dGRAMOP, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. dGRAMOP

dGRAMOP Active Trader

Ratings:
    +7
    The dGRAMOP Welcome Letter
    Advertise to the community
    What is the dGRAMOP Welcome Letter?​

It's a message automatically sent to new members of MCTrades, as they join. The MCTrades Bot already shows the staff members' kind, welcoming attitude to the newer members of our community, but I think it's time that us members show our support for the newer members.

It's a great way to get your service some outreach while welcoming new members.

Here's the pricing per month of being on the Welcome Letter: (all prices in USD, and subject to change)
    10 words -> 1$/month (limited time offer!)
    20 words (1 link free/included) -> 1.50$/month
    50 words (2 links free/included) -> 3$/month
    Image + 20 words (1 link free/included) -> 6$/month
    Image + 50 words (2 links free/included) -> 7$/month
    Per link add-on -> 0.50$/month
    Per image add-on -> 5$/month
    A separate DM all to yourself (as many images/words/links you think are right and can fit in the DM, and access to the subject line) -> 25$/month (only 1 left!)

If you're interested, add me on discord: dgramop#0683

Payments to be made 1 month at a time or more, with the minimum payment 5$.
    For example, if you're monthly payment is 3$, you'll have to buy 2 months at a time.

2. dGRAMOP

dGRAMOP Active Trader

Ratings:
    +7
    We a little over 1 user join per hour, so that's over 24 users per day, and over 730 users per month. Consider that most if not all people read their DM's, so that's some pretty good outreach.

3. Remnicore

Remnicore Average Consumer
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +162
    #3 Remnicore, Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    I'm locking this for right now, since we're all discussing if this will be permitted.

EDIT: We've come to the agreement that this will not be allowed on MCTrades.