Updates, updates, updates!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by buildblox, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    #1 buildblox, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    Hey everyone!

It's been over a month that MCTrades has been released to the public, and I got to say that we have been making progress! Prior to going through our updates list, I want to thank all of our awesome referrers for getting us to 71 members! Remember, something as simple as a Skype message can get us out there!

For those of you with Diamond, you may have noticed that Christmas theme is now available! Additionally, Diamond computer users will see snow on all dark themes. As of now, there is no way to disable the snow.

Speaking of upgrades, Diamond users can now buy Emerald for a reduced price ($10 instead of $20)! Simply go to the "Account Upgrades" tab under the profile dropdown and select the Diamond to Emerald upgrade!

Here is a list of some of the cool new perks donors get:
    • Make/edit wiki pages
    • Upload profile cover
    • Change text color and upload images in shoutbox
    • Use the conversation autoresponder (Emerald)
    • See who is viewing a thread (Emerald)
    • Customize the forum colors using the ADStyler (Emerald)
    The last perk might have interested you. I would like to formally introduce our unique experience customization feature, the Audentio ADStyler!

The ADStyler has two portions: the color swatch, and the ADStyler itself.
    • The color swatch, as the name implies, is a swatch of pre-defined colors that can be selected to use.
    [​IMG]
    • The ADStyler is a panel that allows you to change the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors of the site. Additionally, there are predefined settings you can use (though I haven't personally tested all of them).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, just to clarify: the ADStyler only changes colors for you, not for everyone else.​

If you are interested in purchasing Diamond, you can here.

Beyond that, some of the more evident and non-donor perks:
    • We have a shoutbox now.
    • We have wiki, you can view the page list here: https://mctrades.org/wiki/special/pages
    • You can link as many Minecraft accounts as you want to your forum user (but only 5 will show next to posts).
    We have Twitter now. Follow our handle at https://twitter.com/MCTradesOrg

Finally, there have been some revisions to the staff team. Temp has decided to resign from his moderator position, and we have brought pablo67340 in as a resource moderator. Here is the staff hierarchy as of now:
    I think that covers everything. Thanks to everyone to bringing us this far.

FYI I will be doing another Diamond rank giveaway when we reach 100 users ;)

Sincerely,
    BuildBlox MC
    MCTrades Owner and Founder
    EDIT: For now, all ranks are $5 off! Be sure to purchase one at https://mctrades.org/account/upgrades

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doh

Doh Backend Developer
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Doh
    Ratings:
    +18
    Nice updates :D

3. ⚡ zDrakon ⚡

⚡ zDrakon ⚡ dev.mclist.org Looking for investors!
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +22
  4. Owen

Owen ♡ beamer boy ♡
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Owen
    Ratings:
    +94
    Very nice update :) Thank you for making this opportunity for me to moderate the forums along with Eagle.

5. Sick

Sick Yo I deepthroat ren
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Hippo Sick
    Ratings:
    +121
    Nice Update