Complete VEXUS | HQ Server Trailers | NEW THREAD DESIGN!

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by wtf, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. wtf

wtf Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    #1 wtf, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    Add me on Discord: Venomancy#5636 to inquire about purchasing a trailer.

Portfolio outdated. DM for more information.

If you would like to purchase, DM Venomancy on Twitter.

• Vouch Vouch x 1
  2. Jared

Jared Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: XenForo
    Ratings:
    +1
    One of the best trailer makers in the community! Vouch!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanos

Thanos Well-Known Titan
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +206
    This REAlly good
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #13573 (BlackMercy) - Dispute #21747 Ban Ends: Never

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ratings

Ratings Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Ratings
    Ratings:
    +6
    Jesus Christ that thread design is super sexy, Vouch!

• Like Like x 1
  5. El Barto

El Barto Verified & Trusted
    BANNED EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Trisula
    Ratings:
    +52
    VOUCH! Bought Trailers off him months ago, Very dedicated and puts a lot of effort into his work!
    Banned Reason: Creating Multiple Alternative Accounts. Ban Ends: Never

• Like Like x 1
  6. wtf

wtf Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks!
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jul 26, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jul 22, 2017 ) ]
    buump.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jul 31, 2017 ) - ]
    buump

• Vouch Vouch x 1
  7. wtf

wtf Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    bump.

8. remibarna

remibarna Professional Asshole
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: remibarna
    Ratings:
    +173
    I've seen better trailers. This looks like it's taken you 30 min max to make.

Not shit posting just saying my opinion. But you're the only trailer maker in the community so gg to you aha.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Duck

Duck Active Trader
    BANNED LIMITED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +41
    De-vouch, his trailers are nice, however expensive, and not worth it. (opinion)
    So first of all, I added him on Skype just to request a Trailer, but then he was a bit late, since I already bought one from someone else, he was like trashing the guy that I bought off, the thing that I didn't like, after a while I joined that team that he was trashing and worked for it, none of his words were right, as they were way better than what he said.
    Some stuff he said about the team:
    They take a big rate (lie, they only take 10% and sometimes they even don't)
    They are unprofessional and don't put alot of work on their requests (also a lie, I have seen all of them how they work and the professionalism)

Overall, his trailers are really good, and he is pretty trusted ngl. So vouch & devouch at the same time ;) Also, GLWS

(not trashing or anything, just my opinion on the guy)
    Banned Reason: Scamming #3324 (HugeSpeed) - Original Ban: [ Projecki, Sep 6, 2017 at 11:00 PM ] Ban Ends: Never

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. olonzo

olonzo Dedicated Trader
    DISABLED

Ratings:
    +21
    wow these are amazing! I was wondering if I could possibly get some lessons?

• Like Like x 1
  11. wtf

wtf Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    I'd rather you not trash my thread with other people who create trailers. Ratings is in no way, shape or form better than me. My trailers are not even expensive for the time it takes me to create them.
    Depends which ones your talking about. But it has never taken me 30 minutes to make a trailer. This took 9 hours: , currently working on this: , etc.. however I just looked at my port and it's out dated by about 2 months so maybe that's why you said that, lol
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Aug 26, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Aug 26, 2017 ) ]
    Also, I'd like to add that I wouldn't recommend "Rating's" trailers considering everyone that has seen them feels immediately sick after watching them; his motion blur is extremely high and I'm not even joking when I say this, I feel like puking whilst watching any of his trailers. Isn't it against the rules to refer to other people doing the same service in an attempt to defer people away from me, though?