Complete VortixPvP|For Sale|

Discussion in 'Servers' started by Lesbians, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Lesbians

Lesbians Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Good Afternoon, I'm Lesbains

What Is Vortix?
    » Vortix Is One Of My Older Projects That Never Really Went Anywhere. It Was Originally A Single Kitmap Server That Was Ment To Evolve Into A Network. Although The Server Was Ment To Be Kitmap I Had Hub And HCF Plugins So They Will Be Included On Purchase.

Why Am I Selling Vortix?
    » I'm Here Selling Vortix Today As I No Longer Have A Use For The Network Or The Plugins. I Felt That The Plugins Where Of Good Quality And Could Help The Right Buyer To Help With Their Server. Vortix And Its Plugins Are A Good Opportunity For Me And A Potential Buyer To Make Some Money.

What Will Be Included On Purchase?
    »On Purchase Of The Network, You Will Recieve »
    »My Custom Fork Of IHCF (The Is Currently A Custom Core Being Made, This Core Will Be Given To A Potential Buyer When The Core Is Finished) - (Pex - Set Up)

»The Fully Customise-able Hub Plugin (Will Come With Ezqueue Set Up)

»The Fully Customise-able Kitmap Core Features Added By Me (SRC Can Be Sold To Trust Worthy Users - Need Good Rep) (ZPermissions - Set Up)

»Purchase Will Come With Maps (Un Leaked) (With Some Custom Features From My Personal Builder)

»The NameCheap Domain Vortixpvp.com (Redirect Link has Been Set Up To This Thread) - Domain Comes With Whois Guard For One Year.

The Cores
    If You Are Interested In Purchasing VortixPvP I Will Bring Up A Test Server With Both Cores Set Up And The Hub Plugin To Show You.

Maps
    Maps Will Not Be Sold Separately. They Will Be Included With The Cores. (Purchase Will Include Custom End + A Neather)

Im Looking For Around $70 For All Of This
    Bin $120 (Just A Number, This Can Change Depending On The Response Of The Community )

Current Bid » None

Some Rules

»Unless You Are Extremely Reputable I Will Not Go First Under Any Circumstances
    »All Payments Must Be Friends And Family
    »Charge backs Will Be Fought And Are Not Allowed

2. NoEffortName

NoEffortName Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Wise_Traveller
    Ratings:
    +0
    I really wish I had money to buy and keep paying for this, I'll try save up enough and buy it if it's not sold by then.

Just some encouragement because I do really want to own this server with you and make some money. First things first, gotta save up. I'll PM you when I want to buy it.

3. Jacob

Jacob Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: ZeakorDesigns 8st Discarded
    Ratings:
    +16
    Still for sale

4. AreYouLagginq

AreYouLagginq Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Lesbians I am interested, may you pm me on discord and start a server and show me? Discord : AreYouLagginq_#8430