Vouch instead of winner and Name color changes.

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Bro, Nov 8, 2016.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Bro

Bro ✦ Graphic Design ✦
    BANNED DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +24
    The title is really self explanatory. I feel like for $3-$5 dollars you should be able to change your name color. And also if not just renaming the Winner to Vouch add a new rating called vouch. I feel like that would be easier to see how many vouches their actually are on someones thread other than having to scroll down and seeing the vouches.
    Banned Reason: Scamming https://mctrades.org/threads/bro-dispute.2210/ Ban Ends: Never

2. petercraig

petercraig Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: petercraig
    Ratings:
    +24
    The name colour suggestion is a very good one, and I would be surprised if this was not added shortly.

3. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    By default, I can't add name colors as user upgrades. The addon to add it is made by Brivium, who has a history of publishing addons with malicious code.

I'm gonna consult with some of my friends and see if there is an alternative.

I honestly don't like the idea of adding Vouch as a reaction, though. I think of vouches as reviews, not as reaction, where a user should be able to give a description about why he feels that the buyer/seller is trustworthy.

4. Bro

Bro ✦ Graphic Design ✦

Ratings:
    +24
    Alright i will look to see if their is any other addons.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Nov 8, 2016 ) - ( Original Post Date: Nov 8, 2016 ) ]
    Banned Reason: Scamming https://mctrades.org/threads/bro-dispute.2210/ Ban Ends: Never

5. buildblox

EMERALD

Ratings:
    +393
    That's not an addon, that just shows how to add sparkly effects to usernames

6. Bro

Bro ✦ Graphic Design ✦

Ratings:
    +24
    What does mcm use?

7. buildblox

EMERALD

Ratings:
    +393
    MCM is most probably using a custom addon. I would get one, but like everything else on Xenforo, it isn't cheap :p

8. Bro

Bro ✦ Graphic Design ✦

Ratings:
    +24
    Alright.

9. Sick

Sick Yo I deepthroat ren
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Hippo Sick
    Ratings:
    +121
    I like the name color suggestion.

The only problem is the Vouches. I think we shouldn't do that.

10. buildblox

EMERALD

Ratings:
    +393
    Update to this suggestion Bro :

I'm working on implementing name color upgrades, but I'm having trouble implementing a system that allows you to switch between your purchased name colors. I'm looking into possibly getting a custom addon, but I will have to see.

As for vouches instead of winner, that's not gonna happen for the reasons I stated above.

I shall keep you updated regarding what shall happen.

11. ⚡ zDrakon ⚡

⚡ zDrakon ⚡ dev.mclist.org Looking for investors!
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +22
    Most likely custom. Would definitely be a great Emerald perk :p

12. user12

user12 Well-Known Savage
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +26
    Reactions rate the quality of a post, it shouldn't be used to vouch people. As for the name colors, I don't see why I shouldn't be implemented.
    Banned Reason: Troll / Toxicity Ban Ends: Never

13. Owen

Owen ♡ beamer boy ♡
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Owen
    Ratings:
    +94
    Vouch instead of winner wouldn't be a good idea honestly. but name color should be implemented in the near future.

14. buildblox

EMERALD

Ratings:
    +393
    Name color changes have already been added, but I don't think changing the rating is going to fly well (a winner rating isn't always a vouch rating). So, in that case, I'm going to go ahead and decline this.
    Thanks for the suggestion.