Offering [Vouched] Systems Administration & Network Engineering | Premium & Experienced

Discussion in 'Server Management' started by Samuel, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Samuel

Samuel Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi. I am Samuel. I've been a systems administrator for near 8 years. I have experience in a large amount of areas and I am capable of tackling problems with relative ease (though I am human, and sometimes things get a bit too tricky - it's in our nature).

Services - I'm not here to have competitive prices. I'm not budget. I do things right.
    Minecraft Server Installation/Configuration: starting at £5
    Control Panel Installation/Configuration: starting at £15
    LEMP Installation/Configuration: starting at £10
    Forum Software Installation/Configuration: starting at £10
    Basic Firewall Configuration* (iptables): starting at £5
    Advanced Firewall Configuration* (iptables): starting at £15
    Custom Bash Scripts: starting at £5
    DNS Configuration: starting at £5
    IRC Network Setup/Configuration: starting at £15
    Automated Server Backups (rsync): starting at £10
    Email Server Setup/Configuration: starting at £25
    VNC Server Setup: starting at £10
    Cisco Switch Configuration: starting at £10
    Cisco Router Configuration: starting at £15
    VyOS Router Configuration: starting at £10
    pfSense Router Configuration: starting at £10

Need a Managed Service Contract? Drop me an email.**

---
    Something else? Contact me for a quote.
    The above too technical? Tell me what you want done and I'll see if I can match things up. :)
    ---

* I decide if your needs are basic when we discuss.
    ** Only available to companies operating for more than 6 months.

Time Frame
    Most projects will be completed within 1 hour, but some may take longer. You will be told the estimated time before you pay. If I am more than an hour late and the project is not medium/large, you will have the option to receive a full refund with job cancellation. Medium and large projects have this option after 5 hours of lateness.

Terms
    • If you have a large order and decide to cancel after a part of the job is complete, you will only receive a partial refund.
    • You must pay the full amount up front unless I feel the order is large enough to warrant multiple smaller payments.
    • Payments must be done using a Credit/Debit Card via Stripe (you do not need a Stripe account - I will guide you through this). Invoices are sent via Wave Accounting.
    • You must explain what you want and how it should work. Failure to do so is your own responsibility.
    • Don't waste my time.

Contact
    Private message me or send an email to [email protected]. I will reply in under 12 hours (generally I respond within 30 minutes to an hour if I'm awake).

• Like Like x 1