Developed by doh / nick
Simple Message System to add to your server
If you like this resource please leave a
5 star review!
Commands and Permissions
- Doesn't cause any TPS or FPS Differences
- Made for 1.8 and 1.7.10
- Doesn't need any dependencies.
- /message [player] [message] (aliases: msg) - this allows you to send a message to a player.
- /reply [message] (aliases: r) -- this allows you to reply to the last player who sent you a message.
- /socialspy (aliases none) - Allows you to spy on other peoples messages. Permission is socialspy.use to toggle on and off.
- Permission to Bypass AntiSpam - messagesystem.antispam.bypass
Code:# Message System[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [SIZE=4][FONT=Droid Sans][COLOR=rgb(44, 44, 44)] # Coded by Nick # Placeholders # %player% to represent the player that is broadcasting the message. # %message% to represent the message. antispam: message: "&cDo not spam." socialspy: enabled: "&c[SocialSpy] &7You have &aenabled &7social spy." disabled: "&c[SocialSpy] &7You have &cdisabled &7social spy." format: "&c[SocialSpy] (&a%player% &c-> &a%target%&c) %message%" no-permission: "&cYou do not have permission to execute this command." message: usage: "&cCorrect Usage: /message [player] [message]" to: "&7(To &a%target%&7) %message%" from: "&7(From &a%player%&7) %message%" player-not-found: "&cPlayer not Found" reply: usage: "&cCorrect Usage: /reply [message]" to: "&7(To &a%target%&7) %message%" from: "&7(From &a%player%&7) %message%" recent: "&cYou have not messaged any players recently" logged: "&cPlayer has logged out."
To do List
- Ignore Command
If you do download. Thank you!
Hey there, Guest! Make sure to join our Discord guild here!
MCTrades advises that you exercise extreme caution whenever downloading any executable files (i.e. JAR and EXE). Always be sure to scan files prior to running them.
Be sure to check out Craftathon and support children in need! The event will be held on the weekend of July 29-30. Information on ticketing prices and more can be found here.