Complete «GOLD SETUPS» VOTED HIGHEST QUALITY SETUPS ⭐️ CHEAPEST PRICES ⭐️ TRUSTED

Discussion in 'Setups' started by Cal, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Cal

Cal calv.vin
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +3
    [​IMG]
    This TOS uses "we" "my" "me" which refers to GoldSetups, GMC and our company. This TOS also refers to "you" meaning the buyer, the user purchasing the product.

1. Chargebacks are not allowed.
    2. Reselling my products are not allowed and will result in a scam report being opened against you.
    3. By purchasing from GoldSetups you automatically agree to these terms of service.
    4. These terms and conditions can change at any time during a transaction without notice.
    5. You are not allowed to claim any of GoldSetups work as your own. Doing so will result in a scam report being made against you.
    6. Any troubles with payments or the products themselves must be gone by GoldSetups first.
    7. The deal is final, we do not allow refunds or partial refunds unless all parties agree.
    8. A deadline is not a strict deadline and can be extended if needed by GoldSetups.
    9. If you do Chargeback you agree to automatically loosing the case on MC-Market.org and PayPal unless you were specifically given instructions to by GoldSetups.
    10. Failure to comply with our Terms and Conditions will result in a Scam Report on MC-Market.org
    11. We reserve the right to deny or revoke service at any point during the transaction.
    Gold Support is where one of our team members will help setup any new features you would need. You would have 14 days where our team will configure any new plugins you add on on top of the plugins we provide with our Premium or Epic setup plans. Our team will also help with organizing your staff team or even helping you build if you request it! We also will help setup sites or shops. If you need anything not mentioned here we may be able to help you with it but we may have to issue an extra charge.

2. Local

Local Trusted Member
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +28