Requesting Selly.gg Discord Bot

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by Moonlet, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Moonlet

Moonlet Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello to who ever is reading this. I have recently started up a selly that does graphic design and i'v been getting a lot of orders which i cant keep up with, I need a discord bot that allows the user to type !redeem (orderID) so it will put them in their correct role. then send me a message saying "this user has been updated to role blah blah blah"

I don't have a budget so if someone can please do this for me add me on discord and we can discuss prices
    Vorce#0744

2. Fumbe

Fumbe Well-Known Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: p0kemon SkyWarsDad
    Ratings:
    +71
    just use a discord webhook?
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #3159 (Dawson) - Dispute #23499 Ban Ends: Never

3. Moonlet

Moonlet Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    that only sends a message to a text channel and doesnt allow a bot to update their role to their purchase