Complete AlikaBuilds for Sale

Discussion in 'Builds' started by Nitro, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Nitro

Nitro Active Trader

Ratings:
    +5
    #1 Nitro, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    Greetings,
    After owning Alika for four months now, I have realized that it is more than a team, it is like a second family. Alika’s atmosphere is honestly relaxing and calm. Everyone is friends, we joke about when we can however, when there’s a job we get it done. Before creating Alika I knew that I had to take another consideration that at some point I might be forced to close it down due to the fact that I am in my final year of school and this year is very significant for me. This time has came, I now have less and less time to manage Alika due to me getting more and more school work to complete. That is why, I have decided to sell Alika. Here’s some more information about Alika: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FcwxOXtapC8SLZstONXjMWy7ZE1p52x9jBKrojlZvXc/edit?usp=sharing

Things you get with the team:
    - Builders
    - Graphics
    - Website
    - Skype Account
    - Server
    ------------------------------------------------

There is no set price for Alika, we are up to consider any type of offer however, as the team has a wide variety of benefits, offers below 100$ won't be considered/accepted.

If you're interested add ue on Skype:
    live:alikabt

-=-
    All main information such as; income, pricings, partners, etc will be found in the google doc.

2. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    Vouch for Nitro, we've worked together for some time now. It's sad to see Alika going; you guys were an amazing MCTrades partner.

I wish best of luck to the new owner. Good luck with sales! :)

• Love Love x 1
  3. Bumblewasp

Bumblewasp play.blurhq.com
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +28
  4. Local

Local Trusted Member
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +28
    Really nice might be interested, something coming soon.... ;)

5. Riley

Riley CEO AstroVPN - System Administrator
    EMERALD Space KINGS JEWS

Ratings:
    +285
    Forgot to lock this, it has been sold.

Sorry!