Suggestion Add Sections

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Kobi, Oct 26, 2018.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Kobi

Kobi Master Trader
    BANNED LIMITED EMERALD DIAMOND MC Technology KINGS Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: bomberman KobiOOF
    Ratings:
    +270
    Add Sections

Add sections like, Cracked Category which includes Combolists, Databases, Leaks and alot more,

a Premium Category which only the purcahsed ranks can post there

and a Supreme Category which only the most repped can post there!

Banned Reason: Scamming User #10107 (Moofie) - Dispute #30358 Ban Ends: Never

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  2. Kobi

Kobi Master Trader
    BANNED LIMITED EMERALD DIAMOND MC Technology KINGS Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: bomberman KobiOOF
    Ratings:
    +270
    best please vouch
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #10107 (Moofie) - Dispute #30358 Ban Ends: Never

3. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself

Ratings:
    +270
    This is going to have to be a no, due to the fact that we do not endorse illegal activity databases and leaks consist of stolen data, which we simply cannot allow to be shared across our website.

This has been suggested before and I believe Jayson was considering it so it may be a possibility, although I'm not entirely sure what kind of content they would want to post in there.

This is also going to have to be a no, it would really take up un-needed room and would most likely be left to dry with minimal activity.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 3
  4. Blaze

Blaze Blazing Moderator & Minecon Capes Collector
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: NotBlaze Wired KingVandy
    Ratings:
    +191
    No need for a premium section

5. Supreme God

Supreme God hypegod
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +16
    I find that the best forums are the ones that give every single person an equal opportunity to use every interactive (not aesthetic) aspect of the forum regardless of rank. It gives everyone a sense of equality. Ranks/upgrades should be strictly for visual appearance and to donate to the forum.

6. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself

Ratings:
    +270
    The premium section would be the only forum we could see ourselves adding, but I don't believe it would have enough activity to warrant a change. Thank you for the suggestion.