Offering AutoClicker. Undetected from Badlion Client, Cheatbreaker and 100% Screenshare proof, Stream proof!

Discussion in 'Servers' started by CMacc, Sep 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
?

Would you prefer Free, or Paid (On the price and features)

This poll will close on Feb 26, 2049 at 1:32 PM.
  1. Free

66.7%
  2. Paid

41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CMacc

CMacc Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    I had just made an Autoclicker A Free Version And Paid Version that comes with many fearues similar to an external client.
    This Autoclicker is Currently and should ALWAYS be undetected from cheatbreaker badlion client, And a screenshare.

Free Version: Autoclicker (Toggle button) + Self Destruct Button + Stream Proof

Paid Version: Autoclicker (Toggle Button) + W-Tap Cheat + Rod Trick + Auto Pot + External GUI + Stream Proof + Self Destruct Button

Paid: $1.00 CAD
    Free: 0.00

Add me on discord to get access to my autoclicker.

CMac#3062

2. Pxoss

Pxoss Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +6
    whats the point of having external gui if you're going to make it screenshare/stream proof :thinking:

3. CMacc

CMacc Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    The external GUI will have Other GUI buttons e.g: W-Tap, When clicking W-tap it opens up the W-Tap GUI, where you edit your W-tap settings, so on so on for the rest of the features, As the free version does not have that, or a customizable toggle key. Keep in mind I am providing this for $1 which has some/does better features than A lot more expensive autoclickers.

4. Ok

Ok Aight bet
    EMERALD DIAMOND MC Technology

Ratings:
    +181
    i might buy the paid one, add me on discord

@Goldie#1234

first i'll see if the free one is good, if it is, then i'll buy the paid one