Complete azerty_studios - cheap and professional designs [starting from 0.95$]

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by aze, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. aze

aze Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

Priceset:
    Banner/Header - 3,45$ ~ 9,95$
    Thread Design - 2,50$ ~ 30,00$
    Anything else - 0.01$ ~ (priced agreed on request)

If the link on the image doesn't work, just join this discord
    https://discord.gg/jRx9uQE

and DM me (aze#4874) about your request.

Terms of Service:
    1. The work made is completely made by me, I will not give you work that is not mine nor use templates made by other artists.
    2. To start off, I will not make your request until you make the 50% upfront payment, everything will be refunded if you're not beyond satysfaction, so don't worry about losing money.
    3. The stock images and sources I use will all be listed as a part of license, so you can feel free to use your design on any site, for any reason you want.
    4. The graphics were made by me, not you. If you advertise the design as yours, you'll be blacklisted following by a report on the Deal Disputes section.
    5. Chargebacking will result in a permanent blacklist and a report on the Disputes section.
    6. I have the right to cancel your order anytime- or not do it at all, if I'm feeling like it, nor you're being annoying.
    7. Tips are appreciated, if you send me more than 10$ (or equavilent), you'll have a choice to get a free small design done, or leave it how it is.{thanks! ;)]

2. Rev

Rev Dedicated Trader
    BANNED DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: maklitores Masters
    Ratings:
    +106
    doing vcs?
    Banned Reason: Admitting to Scamming #6838 (GlitchAlts) Ban Ends: Never

3. aze

aze Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    sure i guess, if it would gain me more reputation on these forums.

4. Skythz

Skythz Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +44
    Vouch vouch vouch vouch!
    Amazing designer, GREAT prices.
    Amazing support, stays calm even after asking for a lot of changes and improvements.
    Quick and kind support (I'm talking about the support twice since it was really amazing), kept me up to date in the whole process.
    Do not hesitate to deal with this player!