Clickable Usergrouptags

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Bolt, Aug 11, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Bolt

Bolt Bolt
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Cheng
    Ratings:
    +32
    If someone clicks on a group tag. It should direct to the information thread of the group. Only for user groups.. Because we get soo many people asking. "Where can i apply for a usergroup"
    Banned Reason: Scamming (https://mctrades.org/threads/bolt-dispute.4020/) Ban Ends: Never

2. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    I could possibly make it a popup link, however groups are mostly cosmetic at the minute and don't have a purpose as set by the group moderators.

3. remibarna

remibarna Professional Asshole
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: remibarna
    Ratings:
    +173
    Groups need more then that. It's more of needing a cool down in my opinion. People just keep on spamming to join and it gets annoying. The moderators of the group should be able to set a join cool down.

4. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    After further consideration, I have decided to deny this suggestion. This is due to the fact that most user groups at this moment are becoming purely cosmetic, even the ones with a set purpose. As I'd like to cut down on banners per user (looking at remibarna...), I believe making the tags clickable would make user groups even more crowded.