Custom User Groups

Discussion in 'Implemented Suggestions' started by Musixiem, Feb 8, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Musixiem

Musixiem Graphic Designer
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +34
    Hey there, I'm back with a new suggestion. ^~^

This suggestion is based on what the title implies, custom user groups. This would work by the user needing to be a valid member of the community, with the Verified tag or the Trusted tag. Once they achieve the Verified or Trusted tag, they would be eligible to be able to purchase a custom usergroup, which would have to follow a set of guidelines upon creation, but would allow the player to create a custom usergroup for whatever reason.

Purchasing this upgrade would give you the "Eligible" tag until you contact a staff to make the usergroup. This would also help filter out any inappropriate tags, and would allow the users to be a little more creative on their profile.

Let me know what you think! :D (I might have one more suggestion coming right after this.)

2. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    User groups create divisions between members. I don't think a small site like ours is ready for that yet.

3. Musixiem

Musixiem Graphic Designer
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +34
    Alright! I was considering more of just the tags thing, but again, this is just a suggestion! :)

4. Bumblewasp

Bumblewasp play.blurhq.com
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +28
    I think the supreme feature allowing you
    to have a custom title is suffice for now.

5. Owen

Owen ♡ beamer boy ♡
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Owen
    Ratings:
    +94
    I like this suggestion but we need more members to make this happen.